Valentino Volonghi's Weblog

Greetings mercenaries!

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Today has been a busy day.

My parents went to Creta, in the mediterranean sea, togheter with my brother. So I'm alone at home for Easter, good news for me and my girlfriend. But I had to bring them to the airport which is over an hour away from home.

Then I had to answer some mails about my new rss aggregator. Alex Martelli proposed me to add it to the ActiveState cookbook, and maybe they'll add it to the next edition of the Python Cookbook.

Then again Jan Alonzo, one of the Straw developers, mailed me about my rss-aggregator, telling that it was interesting and asking if I've already written a patch for straw. Unfortunately I haven't since Straw's code is not really clear to me, and I'll need a lot of help from them in order to integrate it correctly.

And worst of all... In 20 days my University exams will start, I'll need to study a bit starting from tomorrow.

So... This is going to be a tough month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home